• So so

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
1542241920402.jpeg

I am told that this project is now going 100% rental.

If I was a buyer in this, I would be pretty pissed. "The project has been on the market for over a year. It is 3/4's built. Now you want to give me my deposit back and tell me I have to look all over again?'.

I've heard demising walls are moving and they are completely changing the interior, sounds risky as the demising walls are usually load bearing...

Not surprised by the rental. It’s the hot thing these days. It’s s solid location that won’t have any problem finding rentals.

I am told that this project is now going 100% rental.

If I was a buyer in this, I would be pretty pissed. "The project has been on the market for over a year. It is 3/4's built. Now you want to give me my deposit back and tell me I have to look all over again?'.
Well the good news is there is lots of inventory, and they may even be able to get a better price on a different condo now. Was there any indication as to how many were sold?

terrific project imo, some nice south facing units with patios and im sure the north should get some skyline views on the higher floors.

the south side of 50th is a pretty nutty hodge podge of old and new and all kinds of infill. zero cohesion for better or worse. seems to me the older high density closer to 58th had alot more planning or if not it appears so.

Back