Votes: 28 68.3%
  • So so

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
The views from the 3rd floor and up will be great on this one! :)

Looking north will be wicked for views. Actually looking west will also be great.

I'm good with either use, but it would be nice to have a bit more office somewhere on that stretch of Elbow Drive. It's a nice little hub of activity building up at that intersection.
Looks good, but I think I preferred the office version more. While anything will be better than the half built project now, I am a bit disappointed it is moving from office to residential. There are already a lot of people living in that area, some office would have brought more people to the hub during mon-fri, 8-5 times.
Good point. I kinda prefer the aesthetics of the new design though. I bet that roof-top patio is going to be pretty sweet too.

Don't forget there's also the 2-storey Brittania Block (or whatever it's called) under construction just across the street and a block north.

I'd imagine they are, usually you don't see that unless they're signed up. They'd usually just put stuff like "Grocer" and "Cafe" etc if they weren't signed up.

Word is construction is starting right away
Image52.jpg

Attachments

• Image52.jpg
    Image52.jpg
    945 bytes · Views: 591
Last edited:
With it already built to grade it's got a better chance of going ahead compared to ones that haven't broke ground yet. It'd be nice to see this get back on track.

Back