Votes: 28 68.3%
  • So so

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
It will be interesting to see how the product does in that neighbourhood. I know lots of infill houses have been put up, and a few townhomes, but I think it has been a good 15 years since actual apartment style condos were offered as new construction.

Slow but sure. About a dozen construction workers on site yesterday.

2017 Dec 12 030.JPG
2017 Dec 12 031.JPG

Attachments

• 2017 Dec 12 030.JPG
    2017 Dec 12 030.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 755
  • 2017 Dec 12 031.JPG
    2017 Dec 12 031.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 777
Oh great news! How about the lil guy UC just a block up?

Indeed finished. I was going to take a photo of it but was driving. It looks really good actually, it's a nice little building.
One thing that impressed me about Brittania was how many people were out and about. It's becoming a busy area, and once the Windsor is done, it'll be even busier.

Interesting that this is a condo project. I thought all along it was rental for some reason, but the sales centre would say otherwise.

This project will be an interesting addition to the street corner but they need to get moving, construction has been painfully sloooooowwwww.

It was on hold for like a year, so no, construction hasn't been slow. The project was completely reimagined after construction on the parkade finished up and then was put on hold. Their progress since rising above grade has been pretty average.

Yes they redesigned it from a retail/office mixed use to a retail/residential mixed use which is a huge undertaking but a smart one given the current market for office space in Calgary. I disagree about the recent progress through, they are moving very slow for wood frame construction.

According to Surreal's pics they started back up in early December. For wood frame construction is slower than expected. but between Christmas, and the bad winter we've had I'm not overly surprised at the pace.

Back