Votes: 28 68.3%
  • So so

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Slowest. Build. Ever... I know that isn't very insightful but it's painful to watch how slow the progress on this one has been.
New residential construction is not ASI's specialty. They have a lot more planned in Mission so hopefully they will figure it out.

Out to market $444k / unit. Hah!

Probably the worst kitchen package of any new condo in the city. Unbelievably bad. Terrible floorplans too. Dear Lord.

Even the townhomes are a mess with narrow corridors, small bedrooms, oversized closets. First swing and a miss!

They are on their 2nd maybe 3rd G.C. and the design changes mid-construction further complicated things. That would be on ASI not the G.C.
Very true!!! I heard they have also gone through 2 or 3 third party project managers as well

Condo sales for The Fifth have been postponed apparently. Not looking good for ASI....

I would have expected at least some decent sales seeing its alng 17th ave. Thats just depressing to hear. Hate to sound political for a minute but a change of government either Federally or provincially will hopefully reverse the stress test. I know a few people waiting on the side lines to buy property but can't qualify anymore for what they want.

I would have expected at least some decent sales seeing its alng 17th ave. Thats just depressing to hear. Hate to sound political for a minute but a change of government either Federally or provincially will hopefully reverse the stress test. I know a few people waiting on the side lines to buy property but can't qualify anymore for what they want.
I think you might be thinking of the wrong project. This one is on Elbow and 50th. The project on 17th is called The Fifth (but it also has very weak presales). Totally agree with you on the stress tests and we are starting to hear rumblings that it may be removed or reduced soon. Here is hoping!

I think you might be thinking of the wrong project. This one is on Elbow and 50th. The project on 17th is called The Fifth (but it also has very weak presales). Totally agree with you on the stress tests and we are starting to hear rumblings that it may be removed or reduced soon. Here is hoping!

It is stupid that they introduced the stress tests as a blanket across the entire country. I get that "Canadians" are overlevered on mortgages... but when you break that down it's only really Toronto and Vancouver. Hurt the market here which wasn't bubbling up like those markets.

Back