Votes: 19 50.0%
  • So So

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^ I'm going the opposite way - it's growing on me and I'm really liking what I'm seeing in the photos. It's much, much better than the new EV Hilton IMO - don't like that one.

I'm the opposite too. I'm liking it more as it finishes up. It's dark and almost imposing looking, and it might even scare your kids, but that's what I like about it.

Agreed, this thing looks cool. I feel this style could translate well to a residential project in a more industrial-esque setting like Inglewood/Ramsay on like 11th Street. Maybe even something W2W on 9th Avenue similar to these:
506b41806342c3bdada59e7edd53b65c--condos-for-sale-east-village.jpg
138-East-8th-Avenue-rendering-street.jpg

I recently stayed at a pod hotel in Brooklyn, and it was pretty great. Small 100 square foot rooms that were as efficiently designed as a Vanagon.

If ALT is anything like it it (and it too was prefabricated in Poland, so maybe it's the same basic thing) it should be a great addition to the Hotel market.

Hi,
Next time someone is Inside if Its Possible they can Post Shots of the Insides, B Interesting,
Tnx,
Operater.

Last edited:
I didn't think I was going to like the mix of brick and the glass wall, but it looks good. Can't wait to see M2 rise next to it.

A few shots from when I was visiting Calgary last weekend...this is a neat project.

P7270165.jpg

P7270104.jpg P7270105.jpg

Attachments

• P7270105.jpg
    P7270105.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 588
  • P7270165.jpg
    P7270165.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 452
  • P7270104.jpg
    P7270104.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 601
Hi,

Have to Say, Lookin Good. This Project is turning Out Better then 1st thought. Not sure if They have Other Projects in Line for Calgary - the South or
Places Near the Birdie Port etc, but if so Hoping whatever gets Blt will B just as Good.

Tnx,
Operater.

This is one of those rare cases where the renderings sucked compared to the finished product. This thing looks really good. Good choice on materials.

Hi,
Om Passing Thoughts, Out of Town Business People Won't have far to Walk if Doing Business with the City, Interesting

Tnx,
Operater.

Back