Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
It will B Two Weeks till the Labour Day Wkd. I will B Interested to See how the (nterior will Look Like. Hope Its as Good as the Outside - if not Better.

Tnx,
Operater.

Stephen Ave

Member Bio
Reaction score
I had a chance to check this one out in person yesterday, and I love it. Now we just need M2 to get built.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
I really love how this turned out. Really cool. The extremely white M2 Block is going to create a really cool contrast.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
The black contrasts all the white in the area so nicely! was skeptical when I saw the renders, and the modular look in construction looked pretty rough, but the finished product looks great!

AJX

Member Bio
Reaction score
The black contrasts all the white in the area so nicely! was skeptical when I saw the renders, and the modular look in construction looked pretty rough, but the finished product looks great!
It looks good, better than the rendering made it look. I've seen the ALT in Winnipeg and Halifax and they both look like shit, and going by the renderings I thought this might turn out the same.

DiscoStu

Member Bio
Reaction score
Cool building for sure. I wish the signage facing the river was back lit glass or something, instead of just solid panels. It cheapens the building a bit this way.