Votes: 19 50.0%
  • So So

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
checked it out today. really next to no ammenities in the lobby at this stage, couple imacs and a small seating area. staff v friendly, said two restaurants online in the spring and only half the rooms are available during this soft opening.

Took a tour of the building yesterday. Looks good, pretty much what you would expect. There were two things that surprised me 1) the hotel rooms were roomier than I expected. They are small, but they make good use of the space. 2) The rooms are brighter than I expected. Room on the north side are actually quite well lit from natural light. Even with the blands partway down and the light curtains closed, there was still good light in the north facing rooms. The south facing rooms are great for those who like bright sunlight.
0-IMG_1244a.jpg

View from 6th floor.

IMG_1237.JPG

Also took a tour of the lobby and ground floor. Encourage anybody out and about in EV to venture inside. Super friendly staff. Once occupation picks up this will be an amazing addition to EV’s street presence. Personally really enjoyed the lobby approach—very homey, just missing people.

This hotel is fabulous. I went in there today and their staff gave me a tour, it was pretty awesome. My photos of the interior don't really do a justice, but it really is excellent. Will be recommending this place to any family or friends who visit from now on. Also, sounds like both restaurants are opening within the year? Very cool :) One of them is a sushi place!

I thought the same thing when I was taking photos. It's roomier than it looks in photos, and the rooms are laid out quite nicely.
This hotel is fabulous. I went in there today and their staff gave me a tour, it was pretty awesome. My photos of the interior don't really do a justice, but it really is excellent. Will be recommending this place to any family or friends who visit from now on. Also, sounds like both restaurants are opening within the year? Very cool :) One of them is a sushi place!

Last edited:
I just stumbled into this thread... Ive stayed here 2-3 times on work trips since it opened. The floors would creak oddly the first time but it has since "settled" and doesnt anymore. Other thing that is not evident but the fox art work is translucent to the shower so it lights up when your in the shower.

Back