• Not Very Good

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FCC1982

Member Bio
Reaction score
^ I'm going the opposite way - it's growing on me and I'm really liking what I'm seeing in the photos. It's much, much better than the new EV Hilton IMO - don't like that one.

Cowtown

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm the opposite too. I'm liking it more as it finishes up. It's dark and almost imposing looking, and it might even scare your kids, but that's what I like about it.

DiscoStu

Member Bio
Reaction score
I recently stayed at a pod hotel in Brooklyn, and it was pretty great. Small 100 square foot rooms that were as efficiently designed as a Vanagon.

If ALT is anything like it it (and it too was prefabricated in Poland, so maybe it's the same basic thing) it should be a great addition to the Hotel market.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
Next time someone is Inside if Its Possible they can Post Shots of the Insides, B Interesting,
Tnx,
Operater.

Last edited:

Surrealplaces

Member Bio
Reaction score
I didn't think I was going to like the mix of brick and the glass wall, but it looks good. Can't wait to see M2 rise next to it.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,

Have to Say, Lookin Good. This Project is turning Out Better then 1st thought. Not sure if They have Other Projects in Line for Calgary - the South or
Places Near the Birdie Port etc, but if so Hoping whatever gets Blt will B just as Good.

Tnx,
Operater.

Calgcouver

Member Bio
Reaction score
This is one of those rare cases where the renderings sucked compared to the finished product. This thing looks really good. Good choice on materials.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
Om Passing Thoughts, Out of Town Business People Won't have far to Walk if Doing Business with the City, Interesting

Tnx,
Operater.