Votes: 19 50.0%
  • So So

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm interesting method. I'll wait for more to be installed before commenting but I'm not liking it so far..

Yeah, I haven't voted yet either. The renders and the construction to date aren't clear enough to know whether it's going look simple yet elegant or just plain cheap.

Courtesy of @Crazyeamon

xqs2CZe.jpg

Attachments

• xqs2CZe.jpg
    xqs2CZe.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 394
Wow that looks like junk! Why are they so far back from the edge? Is that a large balcony or patio on the second floor? Non of the containers even appear to be lined up neatly and some have different sized windows. This could turn out bad!

The tower is setback in the renderings as well. The facade is not installed. I see one unit with different sized windows. I could be part of the design or a mistake. They aren't going to delay installation to fix it now.

Unfortunately, it does appear plans have been revised. It's all black now.

http://www.peterdann.com/portfolio/alt-hotel-calgary-canada-modular/

This is the view of the face along Riverfront Ave (South face) which we've never seen a render of before on here or SSP.

Alt-Calgary-Vue-east-jour_Render_Sq.jpg

And a composite...

Alt-Calgary-Web-Feature.jpg

Hi Group,
Where is this Location? New to Me. Is It in the East Village Areas?
Tnx,
Operater.

Deleted.

Last edited:
Hi All,
That was Me, Sorry!. For the Record, I don't get D T Often as I am a Diabetic and am Restricted as to Where/What I can Do or Go to. I Used to Courier a Lot D T/Beltline/Mission. (Nov 82 to Dec 09). Not Anymore. I Use this Site as MY Eyes/Ears as to What's Happening . Hope Its OK.
Special Thanks
Operater,

Modules on the second floor now. The east end module is different than the rest. It looks like the glass is actually the same, but it has the dark black mullions already installed.
0-2017 Oct 28 059.jpg
0-2017 Oct 28 062.jpg
0-2017 Oct 28 071.jpg

Attachments

• 0-2017 Oct 28 059.jpg
    0-2017 Oct 28 059.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 299
  • 0-2017 Oct 28 062.jpg
    0-2017 Oct 28 062.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 295
  • 0-2017 Oct 28 071.jpg
    0-2017 Oct 28 071.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 270
Looks much better once the mullions are on, I think ultimately this will be one you can't truly judge until it is done and given a nice exterior clean.

It looks to me like 2X4s and plywood/OSB with a rough spray paint job. I don't think this is the finished look. It doesn't look good in any case

You're right about 2x4s but the rest is glass, very dirty glass.
Yup, definitely glass, and actually I think it's even the same tint/opacity as the other glass, but looks darker from those angles. Not sure why it's dirtier than the other panels, but there was lots of dirt.

It looks to me like 2X4s and plywood/OSB with a rough spray paint job. I don't think this is the finished look. It doesn't look good in any case

Agreed.

Back