Votes: 20 44.4%
  • So So

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The views up there might be the best views I've ever seen from a building in Beltline/CBD. You are literally right in the middle of everything.

A big part of this project will be the underpass interface! Most excited to see this part of the development....hopefully they deliver.
Totally. Even with the building as it is, it's so much better, once all that's done, it'll be an improvement either way.

BTW, awesome pictures Surreal.

Last edited:
FBF162DB-33BA-47E5-AA87-B955046044BF.jpeg
It looks like the crane for the Marriott tower down now.

Attachments

• FBF162DB-33BA-47E5-AA87-B955046044BF.jpeg
    FBF162DB-33BA-47E5-AA87-B955046044BF.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 305
Those three towers have changed the look and feel of the central part of the Beltline.
Quite the intense corridor taking shape! I hope Beltline doesn't evolve to downtown part II , but this type of development adjacent the rail line makes a lot of sense. Attention to the ground floors will be key. To be honest, the Mark and Versus podiums are quite sterile....I wouldn't want to see that replicated down the avenue.

Otherwise it's a pretty handsome building!

Well, they are being slowly populated with retail.

I mean more in the sense that there is no fine grain character. Large half block podiums with a commercial office aesthetic is what I’m mostly concerned with.

This is related to another active thread about podiums (I think 5 ave project). A lot of projects mail it in when it comes to the street interface. On large infill projects I think it’s inportant to mix it up somehow while maintaining a consistent rhythm

Back