News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

The Currie Barracks project is not terribly nice is it. The one by Anthem looks good, and should be the bar for other developments in the area.

I'm a silver lining type of guy...on a positive note, it will add good density that will benefit Marda Loop which has been on a roll lately. I don't know how Currie Barracks as a whole will turn out, but more density there will benefit Marda loop, an area with good bones, and going in the right direction.

Found this after searching, a bit more info on the project.

1562194432188.png

They've not been there too long, but it's been well known that Anthem has owned that huge lot for a long time. They are planning a 4-tower development with an enormous retail podium. The project thread on this site is called "Anthem Erlton".

They've not been there too long, but it's been well known that Anthem has owned that huge lot for a long time. They are planning a 4-tower development with an enormous retail podium. The project thread on this site is called "Anthem Erlton".
Makes sense now that they've completed Waterfront and shifting focus to Erlton

I saw the signs as well, my thought is that they wanted some signage during Stampede to get more eyes on the site. Although it does make sense that focus would be shifting with the Waterfront project winding down.

Back