News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

Cool looking building but I expect that this is MODA simply releasing the proposal design that they submitted to the developer and it is being released without much context because it was not selected to move forward. Hopefully I'm wrong but I get the same vibe from the way that these were released that I did with their design for the mission towers.

Cool looking building but I expect that this is MODA simply releasing the proposal design that they submitted to the developer and it is being released without much context because it was not selected to move forward. Hopefully I'm wrong but I get the same vibe from the way that these were released that I did with their design for the mission towers.

Very excited about this. It'd be nice if they can have a patio that sits along the bike path during summer.
That Poppy Plaza would be stellar for a patio. Nice to see the start of some better acknowledgement that the river pathway system is one of the top amenities we have and should be leveraged with more activities like this.

A new permit application was filed last week for 63 Mission Rd SW. One MF residential building for 113 units

No details are provided and I can't find anything on it. There are 3 houses currently on this site.

Anyone know anything about it?
I think this got passed by with the orgasmic delight over the MODA design .... so I will ask again.

That Poppy Plaza would be stellar for a patio. Nice to see the start of some better acknowledgement that the river pathway system is one of the top amenities we have and should be leveraged with more activities like this.
Absolutely. Our river pathway deal is a huge asset, and one we often take for granted, but are getting better at appreciating.

Back