News   Apr 02, 2020
 4.8K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

Calgcouver

Member Bio
Reaction score
Love it for sure I really hope it pans out. I have a hard time with these styles of renderings though the same way I’m curious about how RNDSQR Block will translate to the finished product when it has balconies and meets energy code

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score

MissingMiddle

Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cyric

Member Bio
Reaction score
Cool looking building but I expect that this is MODA simply releasing the proposal design that they submitted to the developer and it is being released without much context because it was not selected to move forward. Hopefully I'm wrong but I get the same vibe from the way that these were released that I did with their design for the mission towers.

Calgcouver

Member Bio
Reaction score
Cool looking building but I expect that this is MODA simply releasing the proposal design that they submitted to the developer and it is being released without much context because it was not selected to move forward. Hopefully I'm wrong but I get the same vibe from the way that these were released that I did with their design for the mission towers.

CBBarnett

Member Bio
Reaction score
Very excited about this. It'd be nice if they can have a patio that sits along the bike path during summer.
That Poppy Plaza would be stellar for a patio. Nice to see the start of some better acknowledgement that the river pathway system is one of the top amenities we have and should be leveraged with more activities like this.

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score

Cowtown

Member Bio
Reaction score
That Poppy Plaza would be stellar for a patio. Nice to see the start of some better acknowledgement that the river pathway system is one of the top amenities we have and should be leveraged with more activities like this.
Absolutely. Our river pathway deal is a huge asset, and one we often take for granted, but are getting better at appreciating.