News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

Same developers as several of the 24th ave proposals. Big fan of what these guys are doing, definitely the kinds of developments that the city needs more of

I'll be curious to see how this plays out. I'd think Rosetti has a leg up and an edge with the work on the inverted bowl. Will they give everyone a fair shot?

^ are these usually fixed fee, or based on a % of total facility cost in people's memories/impressions?

I'll be curious to see how this plays out. I'd think Rosetti has a leg up and an edge with the work on the inverted bowl. Will they give everyone a fair shot?
Have they actually built any arenas with the Inverted Bowl design? It's a great concept, but I would expect CMLC and CSEC to go for a more tried and true model. I'm guessing this is HOK's or Populous' to lose based on the amount of experience they have.

Have they actually built any arenas with the Inverted Bowl design? It's a great concept, but I would expect CMLC and CSEC to go for a more tried and true model. I'm guessing this is HOK's or Populous' to lose based on the amount of experience they have.

I don't believe the Rosetti Inverted Bowl concept has been built as of yet, and I'm not sure they can claim some type of intellectual rights over another firm attempting to do something similar. I hope you're right that they just choose to go with one of the most experienced teams. If they choose HOK, there better be language in the contract that limits involvement of the staff that was part of Edmonton's Rogers Place design.

Back