News   Apr 02, 2020
 2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 773     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

Cowtown

Member Bio
Reaction score
I wonder what the next rental project for DT-Beltline will be? These are the ones I know of that have submitted DP's.

Yellowstone
Plaza 54
The Hat @ Elbow

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
No DP's yet but Bentall Kennedy has rental buildings planned for that entire block on 13 Ave between Centre St and 1 St SE including the Bernard Callebault site. Also, GableCraft was talking one rental and one condo across the street from this, on the north side of 13 Ave.

GWL was going to do that entire block along 2 Ave SW in Eau Claire with 1100 rental residences. Now I think it will be QuadReal who will eventually develop it.

With all of the other rental construction going on all over the city, I wonder what is taking BK and QuadReal so long to get started.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
No DP's yet but Bentall Kennedy has rental buildings planned for that entire block on 13 Ave between Centre St and 1 St SE including the Bernard Callebault site. Also, GableCraft was talking one rental and one condo across the street from this, on the north side of 13 Ave.

GWL was going to do that entire block along 2 Ave SW in Eau Claire with 1100 rental residences. Now I think it will be QuadReal who will eventually develop it.

With all of the other rental construction going on all over the city, I wonder what is taking BK and QuadReal so long to get started.
I forgot about that project (Portfolio). They actually submitted a DP, but it was a while ago, (I think 2016) I'm guessing it's probably expired by now.

Here's a link to the GWL thread. Not much to report yet, but they submitted a DP and I went to take a look at it.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score

Ubran Outdoorsman

Member Bio
Reaction score
Same developers as several of the 24th ave proposals. Big fan of what these guys are doing, definitely the kinds of developments that the city needs more of