News   Apr 02, 2020
 776     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I recall something about this a few years back, but nothing lately.

Looked through past posts, etc.. can't find anything relating to that location.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Their work is basic, get the job done type stuff. Nothing sticks out, and you see that they use the basic cheaper materials, but a lot of their projects get built and they keep getting work so I'm guessing they are competent enough. They did The Kensington, and it turned out decent enough.
Interesting to watch this one, if it goes we might see the density along Mission Road explode as I believe the other land not yet redeveloped land is already owned by only a few individuals along the road.
Any thoughts on this architect? I found their website hard to use

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Cascata by Ledcor Group - planned 47 luxury suites on 25 Ave SW (south side) at Erlton St.

Does anyone know about this?

There is a page about it on BuzzHome, and a few others. Found a render from Rare Earth Marketing, but it's not very detailed...

Also, has anyone heard of this one? It's called Emersyn, and is proposed somewhere in Sunnyside. It looks like a scaled down version of that one that got NIMBY'd to death.

zagox

Member Bio
Reaction score
There is a page about it on BuzzHome, and a few others. Found a render from Rare Earth Marketing, but it's not very detailed...

Also, has anyone heard of this one? It's called Emersyn, and is proposed somewhere in Sunnyside. It looks like a scaled down version of that one that got NIMBY'd to death.

That rendering still says "Glo" above the entrance if you look closely. Back in February Casola Koppe said it was going to be renamed "Eversyn", I guess now it is "Emersyn". In any case there are giant "for sale" signs in front of the property, and according to the listing they are willing to sell the existing lots individually, so I would say this one is on the back, back, burner, if not still in the refrigerator.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
^^^ Yes it's a thing. The first phases are already underway.

Thanks for posting @UrbanWarrior . It's no Library, or Studio Bell, but it looks good.

Such a shame that Bow Trail rans past it, it would be so nice to have the a section of Riverwalk in front of it instead.
I am hoping that they eventually do a second floor patio over Bow Trail to overlook the Bow. I really think that would make this an excellent facility.