News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

Not sure if it's been discussed, but demolition fencing and a development permit sign was up last night at the corner of 14th Avenue & 7th Street SW in the Beltline. Looks like the three houses there are being torn down for a 100+ unit multi-family, had already ripped a bunch of stuff out of the houses. Would post the link but development map isn't working.
That would be the Redstone project, interesting that they look to be going already. That sure came out of nowhere.

That would be the Redstone project, interesting that they look to be going already. That sure came out of nowhere.
This is much further along than it's sister project, Yellowstone. There was nothing going on at that site when I was by there 10 days ago. People were still living in the old Yellowstone building which I assume is going to be demolished at some point.

There will be more coming out of nowhere, proposals that are in early stages and haven't been submitted as a DP yet. The folks who like the multi tower proposals will be happy.

There will be more coming out of nowhere, proposals that are in early stages and haven't been submitted as a DP yet. The folks who like the multi tower proposals will be happy.

Yikes!

Welcome aboard Atticus. Nice first post! Let's hear more about these projects.

taking samples at 26th ave & 4st sw

upload_2018-11-2_10-40-38.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-2_10-40-38.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-2_10-40-38.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 795
Can you give us some vague areas? Like a 10 block radius.
Unfortunately I can't say much. A couple of multi tower projects (that haven't been mentioned here) are being looked at for the Beltline. There's another one outside of the core that's multiple towers too, but I don't want to say what part of the city.

Back