News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

Inquiry post. We were driving down 17ave SW yesterday and big truck passed us going WB. It was hauling a huge yellow drill. Any new construction starting off of 17th?
I would have to guess it would be Truman's West 17. I don't know of any other projects in that area that would be using a driller.

No it was a different one. I was even going to mention that in my comment cause I knew someone would mistake it. That one is on the east side of 19th, the one I'm talking about is on the west side, literally sandwiched between Savoy and the other retail buildings north of it.

I did notice the new signage and rendering last time I was past there too. Perhaps that land was sold as the previous plan there with the McKinley Burkart design was dead.

It looks like the 9th ave bridge work will begin next week. They cut down the trees where the temporary bridge will go a few weeks back and signs have now gone up around the neighborhood that the 7th street connection to 9th ave will be closed as of Monday.

This little Northmount drive dev is now finished.
D67962B1-F4B3-481E-8F40-F127B75BE14A.jpeg

On top of the extrusion, I wish the brick went right to the top or a modern cornice was added to provide additional separation between the material change.

Back