4.8K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

Or there is this option:
Nicolas_Poussin_-_Midas_and_Bacchus_-_WGA18272.jpg

I'm anxious to see what it'll look like. No renders yet I guess?

On a side note, I saw INK in person yesterday, and I came away really liking it, the colors are more striking when seen in person. The only thing I would change is the painting of the underpart of the balconies, but the rest of the tower is great.

I'm anxious to see what it'll look like. No renders yet I guess?

On a side note, I saw INK in person yesterday, and I came away really liking it, the colors are more striking when seen in person. The only thing I would change is the painting of the underpart of the balconies, but the rest of the tower is great.

Thanks, Cowtown. No renders yet.

Thanks for the positivity on INK. The balconies are left raw concrete as they match the interior ceilings. The whole building has an industrial vibe with exposed ducts and electrical. Very unique for Calgary.

When are purchasers going to realized they are being shammed with raw concrete ceilings and walls and now, conduits with standard 9 foot high ceilings. Probably still better to have exposed ducts and conduit than in drywall boxes crisscrossing the concrete ceiling.

When are purchasers going to realized they are being shammed with raw concrete ceilings and walls and now, conduits with standard 9 foot high ceilings. Probably still better to have exposed ducts and conduit than in drywall boxes crisscrossing the concrete ceiling.
Who says they're getting shammed? If the units are less expensive because the of exposed concrete ceilings and conduit etc, then all's good in my opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing a condo development that's bare bones style with the opportunity to do some creative stuff.

Thanks, Cowtown. No renders yet.

Thanks for the positivity on INK. The balconies are left raw concrete as they match the interior ceilings. The whole building has an industrial vibe with exposed ducts and electrical. Very unique for Calgary.

So maybe Nude is even a step further where the units are pretty much bare base building?

Who says they're getting shammed? If the units are less expensive because the of exposed concrete ceilings and conduit etc, then all's good in my opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing a condo development that's bare bones style with the opportunity to do some creative stuff.

Because they aren't less expensive for customers. It's sold as a higher end product because a concrete finish can be expensive. What the condo developers deliver isn't. Same applies to the loft style apartments with standard 9 foot ceilings in a standard concrete residential structure.

Was at the Inglewood night market yesterday, looks like Moda has started construction on another site about a block south of the main strip close to The Nash. That area’s starting to come together, excited to see South Bank and Avli rise nearby too.

Also, drilling started on the midrise/co-op on MacLeod trail just south of Erlton. Not sure what project’s called.

Back