Votes: 4 5.5%
  • So so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Very Good

• Terrible

• Total voters
Long time lurker, thought I'd finally make a profile! Snapped this picture on my way through the East Village, a lot of new cladding up on the east side of the library. Also, while I originally thought that the grey panels were completely opaque, it appears that they are actually frosted glass. You can't really see in this photo, but they are noticeably translucent, especially on more overcast days

20170708_130000[1].jpg

Attachments

• 20170708_130000[1].jpg
    20170708_130000[1].jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 414
Long time lurker, thought I'd finally make a profile! Snapped this picture on my way through the East Village, a lot of new cladding up on the east side of the library. Also, while I originally thought that the grey panels were completely opaque, it appears that they are actually frosted glass. You can't really see in this photo, but they are noticeably translucent, especially on more overcast days

View attachment 114277
Wow, lots of glass. Now I'm feeling hopeful for the other side. Welcome to SR @dougsie

The clear glass looks better but, it's still restricted to the unitized panels. The pattern reminds me of a couple churches I've past and/or attended weddings in. There's also too much in one spot and not enough in others. It isn't enough for me to jump on that wagon yet. There's still more to be installed.

Back