Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
https://twitter.com/NCLinEV

DGy9xxkVYAAwcda.jpg

Attachments

• DGy9xxkVYAAwcda.jpg
    DGy9xxkVYAAwcda.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 262
Wow, yeah, looking at it from that angle, it would be amazing to have a city park on the roof. That slope on the east side would be especially cool cause it would give it the feel of a real natural setting with hills and stuff. Lost opportunity for sure.

Wow, yeah, looking at it from that angle, it would be amazing to have a city park on the roof. That slope on the east side would be especially cool cause it would give it the feel of a real natural setting with hills and stuff. Lost opportunity for sure.

Halifax's new library uses part of the roof as a reading/cafe space. In general, I think every flat roof that isn't used for something is a waste of floorspace. Even just occasional special events on there would be incredible.

Hi Group,
The Only thing NOT Installed was a Plus 15. I think It was Security Issues at City Hall. I will B Interested to See if this Changes in the Future.
Tnx.
Operater

There will definitely be more foot traffic through and around city hall. Hopefully those trees on 3rd are promptly replaced and we'll probably see other improvements over time.

I'd like to see some more exterior at grade retail near 9th ave and 3rd st SE.

There's wood planks installed in the middle of the roof. It's even been curved. Makes me want to speculate this is the base for a railing system/deck allowing public access to the (green) roof.

Hi Group,
I have only seen this Bldg from the Bsmnt as such from the LRT when I come to D T. or Drive by on 3rd St with Associates. Where will the Enterance B? Also When Will It B Opening? I Figure Another Year to Go.
Tnx.,
Operater

There's wood planks installed in the middle of the roof. It's even been curved. Makes me want to speculate this is the base for a railing system/deck allowing public access to the (green) roof.
Really? Where am I looking? That would be awesome.

I'm just speculating on the line of (wood) trim right above the skylight (iris) that extends across the roof to the south. Access to this roof would be from the southeast corner. It's pretty flimsy.

Back