ARC 33 | 22m | 6s | RNDSQR | S2 Architecture

That could be a busy intersection of Prairie Block gets underway this year too.
Prairie and that other one recently proposed that has a pretty good business case. Can’t remember it’s name but it’s recent and similar scale.

Really great to see Marda Loop still fire on all (most?) cylinders.

Noticed some construction fencing being put up around the site yesterday. Demo of existing buildings?

Assuming it's still RNDSQR developing?
I noticed that as well. Looks like they’re going to demo the remainder of the block. DMAP still shows the status of this project as under review and the project webpage is no longer active. I wouldn’t be surprised if RNDSQR sold the property or is preparing to sell the property.

Only speculating, but the chances of ownership switching to Eagle Crest Construction prob about 90%.
That’s probably a good bet. It’s too bad that the DP application for Arc 33 has sat dormant so long and isn’t shovel ready (I like the proposal overall). If it’s being sold, I wonder if the new owner will proceed with a 2 phase approach (and continue with the Arc 33 plan) or build something across the entire site in one go.

That is tragic. Despite the metal siding, I really liked this one.

Guess those properties will continue to be completely run down and fenced off for the time being. Wish they would either have kept them as is until they were actually ready to build, or knocked them down. It's a complete eyesore right now.

Guess those properties will continue to be completely run down and fenced off for the time being. Wish they would either have kept them as is until they were actually ready to build, or knocked them down. It's a complete eyesore right now.

The sales document says they are going to demolish the existing structures before the lot is sold … we will see

Back