ARC 33 | 22m | 6s | RNDSQR | S2 Architecture

Can't say I disagree with that. I've always preferred the low rise feel of a main street with density in behind, but that's just my opinion. I am happy that it's being kept to at least 6 stories and not 8, 10 or 12, etc..

My own preference would be that all of 33rd was lined with buildings between 2 and 4 floors and maybe 6-8 floors along the north side of 34th, but again just my preference.
Same!

D0B2F6BC-DD44-40F9-95D4-757E65D3E9F9.jpeg

That would be giving Farkas too much credit. I'm pretty sure he has only one word in his mind: "no"
Along with every fiscally conservative person, he loves the idea of lowering taxes. I'll give him some credit in that at least he understands that you have to cut services to do that, hence "no" to everything. Too bad removing public services is the opposite of want to do to retain young people and small businesses (his major goal apparently), especially during a pandemic and economic crisis. Taxes are already the lowest in country, going lower isn't going to do anything but increase the wealth gap.

Either that or he just likes being a contrarian to try and make other people look bad (in an attempt to gain support). Regardless, not an inspiring strategy IMO.

Looks like RNDSQR is hoping to break ground sometime this year!

Looks like RNDSQR is hoping to break ground sometime this year!

I drove past Courtyard 33 at night a while back and it looked like most of the units had people in them. Could bode well for this getting off the ground.

Back