ARC 33 | 22m | 6s | RNDSQR | S2 Architecture

Chinese_T

Member Bio
Reaction score
New RNDSQR Project on 33 ave. SW - arc33.ca

220177+RNDSQR+Cam002.jpg
220177+RNDSQR+Cam005.jpg
21.01.29+Landscape+Site+Plan.png

I literally said out loud “ouuuuu she’s stunning!” And my friend was like “wtf you talking about?” 🤣

Damn, RNDSQR is just killing it with these projects! Easily the best developer in Calgary right now IMO. I really hope they can get some land on 17th ave one day and dominate there as well with a unique midrise.

Last edited:
The last picture shows this on 22nd St SW but when I’m pulling up the website it appears it is actually on 21st St SW. Is the picture incorrect or am I missing something?

The last picture shows this on 22nd St SW but when I’m pulling up the website it appears it is actually on 21st St SW. Is the picture incorrect or am I missing something?
I think the 22nd shown on the diagram is a typo. Should be 21st.

You know you have a good developer when the streetscape is thoughtfully designed and the trees aren't just in the render to hide bad facade choices
Agreed. Maybe RNDSQR’s developments don’t always turn out exactly like the rendering but they turn out better than the average development. I truly feel like they want to do good and make an improvement rather than just build something to make quick buck, and it shows with the thought out into the street treatment.

Back