Votes: 19 50.0%
  • So So

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's nicely finished. I really liked the brickwork in the alley which only highlighted how out of place the sheets of glass forming the podium compared to the tower. I agree with the above poster. The signs cheapen the look. It's still the nicest Alt Hotel I've seen for myself and much better than the Hilton.

00-DSC_4597.jpg

Attachments

• 00-DSC_4597.jpg
    00-DSC_4597.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 656
Hi,
Anyone know when the "Official Opening" is yet. Figure it shout B within a Year or so.

Tnx,
Operater.

Hi,
Passing Thoughts. Its my views that ALT Hotel will have a bit more to Celebrate. If the Outside is very good, they will have a lot to B proud
of to show off on the Inside as Well. Hoping Inside shots will prove Us Right.

Tnx,
Operater.

They are probably going to have a difficult time getting bookings for the first few months. The restaurants will not be open. The location is 'off the beaten path' from other downtown hotels. It is winter and the attraction of staying near the river & pathway system will be absent.

This first winter will be the toughest, but by next winter the current EV projects will mostly be finished and the area will be busier. Also more people to have visitors. Once M2 is fine the area should have a much more established feel. Summers will be very busy for the hotel.

Good prices, $109+ fees/taxes a night next weekend for a king bed room for 2.

The price is really good. Might book there for New Years (they have availability and the price is the same) if I am in town. Overall I like the tower, my only criticism is that I think the podium could have been more impactful.

Last edited:

Back