Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
The podium looks different. The townhouses didn't stick out as much in the renderings.

The Angled crown was still there the last time I saw it, they would need a new DP to change that at this stage. It's the glass that's going to look bad, there's going to be a lot of spandrel...

Are you presuming the excess spandrel based on the result of Hat at East Village? I believe the reason for allllllll that spandrel was because they have the kitchens on the exterior walls - i wonder if it will be the same on this one? would think no, given the prominence of the building. you need to maximize the views to maximize the rents, especially at the (assumed) price point

Hi,
Bldgs done on the Cheap could very well Come back to Haunt them later. Guess we shall see what happens Later.

Tnx.
Operater

1547495656139.jpeg

Are you presuming the excess spandrel based on the result of Hat at East Village? I believe the reason for allllllll that spandrel was because they have the kitchens on the exterior walls - i wonder if it will be the same on this one? would think no, given the prominence of the building. you need to maximize the views to maximize the rents, especially at the (assumed) price point
There were lots of partitions and columns on the exterior that required extensive spandrel last I saw. It's a few years since I saw the drawings, and I know for sure there have been changes since (value engineering, yay! ) but I'm not sure if the tower units are all that different.

Back