Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
If each floor will be roughly 4 meters including the interfloor height, which is reasonable, it should be around 35-37 floors

Your conclusion is reasonable (crown + commercial space) but, how you got there is wrong. 1 out of 500 residential towers may have 4 metres per floor. You rarely have devoted mechanical space as with office towers above or below the suspended concrete slab. The floor to floor height is about 8 inches more than the ceiling height in the unit.

Your conclusion is reasonable (crown + commercial space) but, how you got there is wrong. 1 out of 500 residential towers may have 4 metres per floor. You rarely have devoted mechanical space as with office towers above or below the suspended concrete slab. The floor to floor height is about 8 inches more than the ceiling height in the unit.
Thanks for pointing that out! I actually had no idea that 4 meters is that rare for office towers, though I did know it's not the standard. Either way, this will be a majestically tall structure upon completion. It always blows my mind how much the city changes every year.

1546968928233.jpeg

Does the tower still have the angled crown? Someone had mentioned a while back that the design had changed a bit.
The Angled crown was still there the last time I saw it, they would need a new DP to change that at this stage. It's the glass that's going to look bad, there's going to be a lot of spandrel...

Back