News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Weather and Gardening Discussion

To sum up how warm December was from Environment Canada's website our mean temp was above 0!

1704301686658.png

1704301711812.png

Attachments

• 1704301625689.png
    1704301625689.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 1704301653904.png
    1704301653904.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
Heading to Vancouver tomorrow, coming back Monday night. Feel free to fill me in on how bad it got here ;)

Unfortunately Vancouver is going to get some bad weather too from the looks of it.

Yeah I’m seeing Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday all in the mid/high teens on Environment Canada. TWN is being more conservative, but I’ll still take mid/high single digits too.

Now they’re saying 19 on Monday. Buckle up buckaroos! 😝 Weather Network still sticking with their conservative forecast but they’re reporting on the “super-straight” jetstream setting up across the Pacific, which is highly likely to bring warmth all across the prairies and territories. So I think we can count on at least double digits.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, new to the city, wondering if the last couple weeks (after the spike at the beginning of Feb) is pretty regular weather for Calgary this time of year? I noticed there's a big discrepancy here from morning to night, and the day time is mostly around the highs of the day and the lows are basically overnight. In Toronto, it's much flatter so I'd look at the high-low to judge how warm to dress for the day, whereas here there's almost no reason to look at the low.

Hi everyone, new to the city, wondering if the last couple weeks (after the spike at the beginning of Feb) is pretty regular weather for Calgary this time of year? I noticed there's a big discrepancy here from morning to night, and the day time is mostly around the highs of the day and the lows are basically overnight. In Toronto, it's much flatter so I'd look at the high-low to judge how warm to dress for the day, whereas here there's almost no reason to look at the low.
I'd say it is normal. You can choose to either suffer in the AM or sweat in PM. Choose wisely.

Back