News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

20230405_161501.jpg
this showed up in my mailbox today. Loving these types of small commercial projects popping up around marda loop. And Certus has done some great work in the area so im looking forward to this one

This is so confusing. Is it 1512 34 Ave SW or 1512 29 Ave SW? Both are mentioned in the notice. I think it’s 29th, because the photo of the subject building is on 29th, but this notice mentions addresses on both Aves and references developments from both areas.

This is so confusing. Is it 1512 34 Ave SW or 1512 29 Ave SW? Both are mentioned in the notice. I think it’s 29th, because the photo of the subject building is on 29th, but this notice mentions addresses on both Aves and references developments from both areas.
Its a typo, the building is on 29th

It's just funny, horses to cars. Everyone in the article was falling over themselves with joy and it is better than the garages that typically accompany these townhomes.
In an early study we had tested an idea about utilizing the lower floor as a market. We were thinking it might be a good way to connect to Mills Park, and also start activating the lane at 14th. I'll have to see if I can find it. I think MODA also had some concepts in mind also If I recall.

The lil guy they interviewed 🥹 I don’t know if I’ve ever seen such earnestness in my life. Amazing. Hell yes to this space. 🥳

Even if it only helps a thousand kids now, that means it’ll have helped 10,000 people 10 years from now. Adding usefulness to the core is the only meaningful way a city can become “great” in the 21st century. Expanding vibrancy throughout.

Unfortunately massive deference will be involved, but whatever. After this past year, im down to feel not in danger on the train anymore.

As far as the government/planning side of this goes… we know enough - by far - already now, quit fuckin’ around with all the studies and shit, we know some MAJOR issues with some quick/easy fixes, let’s get shit done.

Christ I would not make a good politician 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I would put my vote in as “that counts”… but since no one is interested I’ll just shut up and go over here. But I can’t go over here because it’s just text. Shut up because I’m not saying anything. Well I guess I’m just j’fuk. Well, my friends, I can never be truly f*cked, but only because ain’t none here to f*kc me. 🥺

Edit: what?

I would put my vote in as “that counts”… but since no one is interested I’ll just shut up and go over here. But I can’t go over here because it’s just text. Shut up because I’m not saying anything. Well I guess I’m just j’fuk. Well, my friends, I can never be truly f*cked, but only because ain’t none here to f*kc me. 🥺

Edit: what?
Did you over serve yourself?

Back