News   Apr 03, 2020
 5K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.9K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 4K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

I hadn't seen this mentioned before. HP 41, 4111 1 Street NE - https://www.eaglecrestconstruction.ca/projects/highland-41

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 11.40.07 AM.png

It could be vapourware. It doesn't seem to be on the map or project database.

We have a thread for that one here:

What is the process for adding something like this to the map/project database? Just ask here? There's quite a bit of stuff on there with the pin in the wrong spot, the wrong name, the wrong details, etc. so I assumed it wasn't just @Surrealplaces who is able to do this?
There's a particular process, but requires to be a moderator/administrator. I can look into getting you that kind of an account if you're interested. The other option is just to point out the information in the thread ort via direct message and I can change it. The Map has its quirks and sometimes doesn't put it in the correct spot....or it won't take the address given in the permit, but if so it can be manually entered with lat/long coordinates..

Arlington Street Investments have sold their building/development project on the SE corner of 17th Ave & 14th Street. Thank god are ASI are generally a value engineered garbage developer who’s end product looks nothing like the proposed design. Bar is pretty low in Calgary though.
IMG_0902.jpeg

Last edited:
Arlington Street Investments have sold their building/development project on the SE corner of 17th Ave & 14th Street. Thank god are ASI are generally a value engineered garbage developer who’s end product looks nothing like the proposed design. Bar is pretty low in Calgary though.
Can they also sell the NW corner too?

Interesting - do you know who the buyer is?

Is that the property with the never-ending yard sale? The guy living there sometimes puts things like creepy clown art on his fence facing 14th.

Back