News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Reclads

Can anyone with a bit more expertise in this area give me an idea on what this would be for?
001.JPG

The blueskin is a waterproof membrane. I'm going to guess a layer of insulation is next followed by metal cladding. EIFS is a acrylic paint applied to a styrofoam base. It doesn't need the metal studs.

Thanks for the info Maestro. I hope it is an update, and we get something nicer than a grey concrete slab of a wall. I tried to find out what I could online for any updates to Garden Towers apartments, but couldn't see anything. If I start to see more materials go up, I will post pictures. Right now, the waterproofing and steel studs are just about all the way up to the top of the tower.

Attention architects and developers: We have reached the acceptable limit for random rectangles. I repeat, we have reached the acceptable limit of random rectangles.

We do still have one more spot for blue glass, one spot for a tacked on anodized aluminum element, one spot for a failing led strip, and one last space up for grabs for a high spandrel ratio (compensation required).

Please come up with something original.

I can live with that. Not as gross as the rendering suggested. Now if they would just completely overhaul the base and podium of the Calgary Tower (only one of the cities most iconic and premier tourist destinations) then that area would improve considerably.

Back