News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Crane Count

Crane up at Curtis Block

Holy crap that was faster than 500 block!

Last edited:
The crane at Telus Sky was coming down earlier today. I'm guessing it's totally down by now.

There goes the last commercial crane.

When will we see the next crane for an office building? Do you think our crane count will dip below 20? 10?

There goes the last commercial crane.

When will we see the next crane for an office building? Do you think our crane count will dip below 20? 10?
The next commercial crane might not be for a long time unless Grosvenor re-does that office building at 4th and 17th. I've been told that they are seriously looking to do it so who knows. I think we'll dip below 20 for sure, but with cranes coming for Annex/Dominion/11th+11th/Redstone, we probably won't see anything below 10 any time soon. just my two cents.

The next commercial crane might not be for a long time unless Grosvenor re-does that office building at 4th and 17th. I've been told that they are seriously looking to do it so who knows. I think we'll dip below 20 for sure, but with cranes coming for Annex/Dominion/11th+11th/Redstone, we probably won't see anything below 10 any time soon. just my two cents.

I'd agree. Also wouldn't be shocked to see Yellowstone go ahead soon after Redstone, as well as Nude and the rumoured Stampede/BMO Centre Hotel, and the Flames Arena. Would we expect to see a tower crane for the BMO Centre expansion? Not sure myself.

I don’t see this crane anywhere on the list. There is a big red crane at approximately 29 ave & 16st SW. Was driving down 26 ave and saw it. Not sure which project

Back