News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Covid-19

Essential for sure! ?The only way some people are going to be calmed through this crisis is to maintain their supply of cannabis or their 'favourite beverage'. Mine is red wine. Although I have been stocking up in anticipation that liquor stores would close.

Update: Looks like Ontario is classifying government run liquor stores as essential.

I've had a shit load of whiskey for a while, but I don't drink so not a big deal. I'm classified as essential but a lot of our customers are not so its starting to look like we will be spending a lot of time sitting around on call. Especially since we are moving out of freezing times lots of places won't be worried about cooling not working.

Wonder where liquor and cannabis stores will land... Both non-essential, but will likely help a great many people through this lol.

Pretty much everyone I know has taken up day drinking to some extent over the past week. It's been helping my mental state greatly to get through the last couple weeks of classes during this shit :p

My neighbors have been going through a fair bit of alcohol lately. lol. I've got piles of it at my place, so I dropped off a few bottles to them yesterday.

It's important people know this. It will happen if everyone stays the course, but it might not happen right away.

That doesn’t exactly sound healthy lol.

Neither is staying inside and alone for weeks/months. At least this has been calming my mind from the existential terror behind the potential of being evicted and dying on the street. Plus it's oddly actually helped me get motivated to finish my assignments. Not terrible all things considered.

Weed amplifies my anxiety to unbearable levels and has for over a decade now. I miss the days when it helped, but it doesn't. Also, I can guarantee that it would not help with motivation for essay writing the way light amounts of booze do. ?

As of yesterday, only 7% (18) of the ever increasing number of COVID cases required hospitalization. No where near overpowering the health care system. Still only the one death. Alberta seems to be the outlier in Canada, and certainly compared to a Washington or New York.

This post didn’t age well :(

As of yesterday, only 7% (18) of the ever increasing number of COVID cases required hospitalization. No where near overpowering the health care system. Still only the one death. Alberta seems to be the outlier in Canada, and certainly compared to a Washington or New York.

Wow, didn't know Quebec had shot up so much! A few days back it was less than Alberta.

covid.jpg

Back