Votes: 7 58.3%
  • So So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the materials on the podium have turned out better than the rendering suggested they would. Overall the towers better than I expected, though I did have low hopes.

I'm not a mason or in anyway involved in constructon, so I don't know the reason for doing it, but those breaks in the brick at the floorlines absolutely drive me nuts. There are a few buildings, particularly condos, that I've seen it on.

I'm not a mason or in anyway involved in constructon, so I don't know the reason for doing it, but those breaks in the brick at the floorlines absolutely drive me nuts. There are a few buildings, particularly condos, that I've seen it on.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I've always assumed it was something to do with the width of the bricks meeting up with the windows etc. It would be nice if it was all one solid uniform piece.

Drainage for water that collects behind the facade. There are nicer ways of doing it

What exactly would be a nicer way? If not for someone pointing out the gap, I would never even notice it. I've seen other buildings with little pipes sticking out here and there that drain water. Hopefully you're not referring to that.

I am out walking around enjoying this beautiful 20° day and took a few pics

Back