UPTEN | 121.91m | 37s | Strategic Group

Hi All,
If this Project Goes Up without the 5 Level Commercial Part, I Wonder if Other Projects will End Up say 2 or 3 Commercial Floors to Make Up, Floors for Small
Lawyers, Dentist, Doctors etc do Add to the Vitality of a Given Areas as Well as Attracting People to Resident Projects, Just My Opinion Really.

Tnx,
Operater,

Hey guys i happened to see a few workers on this site today in full PPE, there seemed to be some sort of work going on, is this one about to finally get started and finished?!!

That would be awesome. I'm going to be down in that area tomorrow, I'll stop by and if there are any workers on site, I'll ask around.

Oh my god. Could you imagine if this one goes ahead too? I think I might die. :p hahahaha

I stopped by today, but nobody was on site. There is evidence if work being done though...some new equipment and some new supplies as well as a new port-a-potty.

IMG_5688.JPG
IMG_5689.JPG
IMG_5690.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5688.JPG
    IMG_5688.JPG
    329.7 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_5689.JPG
    IMG_5689.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_5690.JPG
    IMG_5690.JPG
    358.9 KB · Views: 532
Probably just people from Strategic checking on the site to make sure there aren't any issues (the sump from that pit drains into the building next door for example) and to keep homeless from setting up camp. Not sure what permits these guys even have right now, doubt there is a BP...

It will B Interesting to see just where this Project ends Up Going. I come away with the View they got the Site for a Rock Bottom Deal of Sorts considering its been an open pit for what - close to 10 Years.

Tnx,
Operater,

Looks like this one is going ahead. Building permit application is in and will start construction when approved. They will be doing work on the parkade while the permit application goes through its process.

Oh my god. Could you imagine if this one goes ahead too? I think I might die. :p hahahaha
Probably just people from Strategic checking on the site to make sure there aren't any issues (the sump from that pit drains into the building next door for example) and to keep homeless from setting up camp. Not sure what permits these guys even have right now, doubt there is a BP...

Back