• So So

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Group,
I Guess I am like Most of Us. Haven't heard a lot about this Project for a Long Time. Notice all the Dvlprs are Claiming "Rental Apts/Units" etc. Have to Wonder if the
Term "Condo Unit" has a Bad Taste and as I see it, for the Price they will B Charging for a Rental Unit, Its Cheaper to Pay a bit More and Buy a Condo. At the Rates they charge these Units will B Condo Ready for Conversion at some Future Time. Just Price them out of Reach for Renters May not B nice but its reality, Almost November, so will B interested to see when the Project Reachs Ground Level.
Tnx,
Operater,

Last edited:
2017-10-28 15.33.28.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-10-28 15.33.28.jpg
    2017-10-28 15.33.28.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 440
Geez, this is moving quickly, almost at grade already.

You know what I like about that last photo, is the variety of low rise buildings of different styles and different eras framed in by two modern condos. The Beltline is an underrated neighborhood IMO.

Hi,
Yes - by Jan 2018 It will B Start of the NEW Year, I Hear a LOT of Projects are Starting Up (?) Will B Interested to See what Starts and What Doesn't
Tnx,
Operater,

It's anyone's guess as which projects will be starting up in 2018. Lots of projects with DP's submitted, and all of them backed by big finance, but who knows which ones will be a go.

It's anyone's guess as which projects will be starting up in 2018. Lots of projects with DP's submitted, and all of them backed by big finance, but who knows which ones will be a go.
There are the two 12th ave ones (Cressey and One), and there is the Strategic one on 10th ave. What ones are we looking at?

Don't forget that the first phase of Orchard is likely near its sales target to begin construction. Wouldn't be shocked for that to go ahead in 2018.

Hi Group.
I have only Been on the Site Since Feb 2017, but had Been Following It for a While B 4 Joining. In Fairness to All a lot of these Projects are "New" to Me.
I Won't Say Yes or No but Honestly Feel Its Best to Judge on the Merits and Quality of Each Project. Will There B Changes? Probably. Feel Its Important to View Each Project Based on what the Final Out Come turns out to B.
Tnx,
Operater,

Don't forget that the first phase of Orchard is likely near its sales target to begin construction. Wouldn't be shocked for that to go ahead in 2018.
I figured Orchard was sent down the river on funeral pyre long ago. Do you think it still has a chance of going ahead?

They're still in sales. They sold over 60% last I heard (many months ago)...

They've been saying 60% for a year or two now. I'd put it in the surprise category.

Hi Group,
I Have to Admit I had Reservations that this Project was still going Ahead. Reasons? The Condo King as He is Known as in the Land of T O had put this Project on Hold as Such, as well as a few Other Projects in Alberta, In a Few Weeks it will B 2018. 2018 will have to B the Year a lot of these Projects Break Ground or They don't Go.
It will B Interesting to see what Happens. There will B 2 Towers,. If Construction starts, It has to B at least 1 Tower.
Tnx,
Operater.

Back