Votes: 28 68.3%
  • So so

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Both Windsor and the 5th street project are a fairs ways in. I'm sure they'll get finished, but it's going to take some re-financing.

This is crazy. Those latest shots are great though, this one doesn't look like it will be hideous.

seems they cant even finish off the rennovation to their hq. doesnt bode well for 17th ave.

from today

View attachment 181212

Similar to Dawson Wallace, Scott Construction has seized work on the National building because of payment issues. The new primary contractor for The Windsor is West Pointe Building Systems. They are going out of their way to reassure sub-contractors that the project and the owners are financially sound.

01-2018-04-18 083.jpg

White and Black are always great colors. This thing doesn't look bad. ASI looks to be a promising developer but the question is can they ever get a project finished from start to end? stay tuned and find out.

I am told there is over $9 million in liens against this project including both Scott Construction and Dawson Wallace. In the meantime, ASI continues to announce new developments. ?
What a joke. I would stay so far away from ASI if I was a trade, service provider, supplier or professional consultant. I think Frank should stick to what he does best, just own and operate buildings. Clearly, they have an issue with executing projects.

Back