• Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Truman Homes is developing an 8 storey 85 unit building in Calgary's Beltline. Construction has begun.

Ventus.jpg
Ventus3.png

Attachments

• Ventus.jpg
    Ventus.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 1,002
  • Ventus3.png
    Ventus3.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 937
So great to see this under construction. That part of Calgary is exploding. It's too bad it wasn't taller though.

This will be a great fit for 17th ave. with the urban fare and the Canadian tire going in a block away that area is going to be changing big time.

This will be a great fit for 17th ave. with the urban fare and the Canadian tire going in a block away that area is going to be changing big time.
I've always said that the area around 8th and 16th will become the Beltline's epicentre once this, and The Royal are complete.

Hard to argue that. I al;ways thought of 4th and 17th as the main point of action, but you're probably right.

Ventus will have a crane long before The Royal at this rate. I would be happy to see a dozen or so of these types of projects in the Beltline.

I really like this design but its success will come down 100% to execution and the quality of the materials. What's the reputation of the developer and the architect?

Back