The Fifth | 17m | 5s | Arlington Street | NORR

20210522_165438.jpg

It won't be vinyl, I can't even think of a new building in the inner city that has vinyl. If ASI are going the cheap route it may be Stucco, but most likely will be Hardie or another fiber cement board. If they are going all out, it will be composite metal.
Probably no vinyl at that location, but there has been some vinyl creep happening, and it's been making appearances on smaller projects near the inner city. But yeah, given the location and scale it won't likely be vinyl, but rather some sort of composite board like you mentioned.

It won't be vinyl, I can't even think of a new building in the inner city that has vinyl. If ASI are going the cheap route it may be Stucco, but most likely will be Hardie or another fiber cement board. If they are going all out, it will be composite metal.

There are some other inner city projects as well. Giordano, Marda, and Mantra have vinyl siding. I hope it stays with smaller projects, and not used by the larger developments. Time will tell, but if in 10 years the vinyl look faded and crappy I won't be surprised.

Back