The Fifth | 17m | 5s | Arlington Street | NORR

Looks like they're working on the roof now
16194708617856392688980516861444.jpg

Parapets are up, roofing is in progress, hopefully windows are soon...

Super curious what the cladding will end up being.

If it's hardie panel with silver easy trim I'm going to jump off the roof
That's it exactly. So far this building looks to be an excellent fit, please don't cheap out on the materials!

Noticed the elevator core today. It’ll be cool to have a glass elevator right next to 17th...

3FC72B35-EEAA-45FC-A2A4-50C197293EC8.jpeg
267DD536-C19E-4E4B-9C8F-82D0973338BC.jpeg

Looks sturdy. I don't know what I mean by that exactly. Liking everything I have seen so far.

This one development has had an outsized influence on the area to feel more urban. I am surprised when I walk by it how big of a role this corner is playing in how the area feels.

Looks sturdy. I don't know what I mean by that exactly. Liking everything I have seen so far.

This one development has had an outsized influence on the area to feel more urban. I am surprised when I walk by it how big of a role this corner is playing in how the area feels.
Exactly right

The strip mall and Shell station (especially) on the South side of 17th Avenue basically kill any urban feel, no?

Back