Sovereign | 40.54m | 14s | Avi Urban | GEC

The marketing page for this one, using the Ontario based brokers that Minto is also using with their recent projects:
Says occupancy of Q2 2025, who knows if that is accurate. A few renderings:
1659542882011.png

1659542903305.png

1659542920187.png

Looks like this pushes up right onto Rouleauville Square?
Would be interested to see a closer rendering of how it interacts with that side.

Honestly good ad. That part of the 17th is pretty dead and unattractive. I look at this as spurring more projects closer to the grounds. It seems a little tall, but nothing to major. If there is some good commericial and it interacts with the park nicely., its a win

Honestly good ad. That part of the 17th is pretty dead and unattractive. I look at this as spurring more projects closer to the grounds. It seems a little tall, but nothing to major. If there is some good commericial and it interacts with the park nicely., its a win
I walk by that area every day with my dog and always think about how nice that area would be if they bookended that park with some developments and refreshed that park with a fountain feature or something.

This next cycle of development is gonna be pretty exciting I think.

There’s this, Hive, First & Park, possibly 2 in the EV, Lofts on Fourth, Fishmans, Park Point North, and likely a few others. Along with all the other ones just reaching grade now. Still crushing it.

Back