Votes: 20 44.4%
  • So So

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That article made me love this project even more. Just drooling at the thought of an entire block of parking gone along 10th.

That article made me love this project even more. Just drooling at the thought of an entire block of parking gone along 10th.
Absof*ckinglutely! I can't stand that stretch of 10th right now, but once this is done, and Brad Lamb's building is done, it'll be bigtime improved.

images (1).jpg

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 480
At least what got done of Place 10 is the half block retail podium, so it's a massive improvement anyway! Also, there is a rumour on SSP that Place 10 is restarting again soon.

In all my years watching office space development, one thing is consistent. Nobody ever sees the rising vacancy rate coming, and nobody ever sees it the downtick coming until it's already down lol. I suspect it might be a while before the vacancy rate drops, but one thing for sure is that the industry gets busy, office space gets absorbed fast. It always amazes me.

All three of the projects on 10th are going to change that area dramatically. The biggest improvement will be having an actual *sidewalk* on the north side of 10th. I can't tell you how bush league it looks now.

I wish some of the warehouses along the north side of Tenth had been saved, it would have given the streets future a much more Yaletown vibe to it. Though, the warehouses on the south side have been filled up by some pretty awesome bars so I'll take it.

Yes, very fast. I was expecting it to go a while. The Royal has been digging for a year at least, and still no crane.

I honestly can't believe how fast they are moving on this one. It seems like only a month ago is when digging started!

Back