Votes: 19 40.4%
  • So So

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is a little odd that they used two yellows. I'm not as much of a fan of the yellow panels... the little hits of yellow on the balconies and the base are enough.

Sure I can kinda get that. They should have made those spandrel panes more goldenrod rather than canary. They're hardly noticeable as yellow. I still like it, criticism notwithstanding.
Yeah the yellow spandrel panels should match for sure, a missed opportunity I think. All in all the building looks pretty good though, I give it a 7/10. Curious what the build quality is, I've heard of lots of issues with QL projects (Calla being the worst I've heard about).

May 2, 2018

fullsizeoutput_af7.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_af7.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_af7.jpeg
    910.7 KB · Views: 470
Hi All,
Did Anyone Else See the Advertising in Saturday's Herald (May 5th) for This Project? Thought It was Well Done etc.
Tnx,
Operater.

Ya i was wondering the timeline for the 2nd one too, haven't come across any renderings for it as of yet.

Qualex Landmark said in April that the 1st tower was 80% sold. I would guess that until it is closer to 90-95%, the 2nd tower is on hold.

It is shorter than this first one I think. Can't remember the actual floor count, but the revised plans that came into the city after CPC included the removal of several floors from the second tower.

The north tower is significantly shorter, about 60% of the height.

Hi All,
I was by the Site a Few Months Back I saw the Design at the Sales Office. Don't give it more then say 12 Flrs, Yet the Design is Totally Different from the First Tower.

Tnx,
Operater,

This tower has many faces. Some I like. Others I don't care for all that much.

Hi All,
I was by the Site a Few Months Back I saw the Design at the Sales Office. Don't give it more then say 12 Flrs, Yet the Design is Totally Different from the First Tower.

Tnx,
Operater,
Potentially nice to hear that the design is different, we have more than our fair share of similarly designed tower pairs as is. Only 12 floors though?!
I was expecting closer to 20.

Hi,
You could well B right! Close to 20 Flrs. I was With Someone in a Car. They Let Me Stop by the Sale Office. Saw the Model Inside. Looked Really Different. I just never
.thought to Ask how Many Flrs. If I Have a Chance to Stop by Again I will make it a Point to Ask the Flr Heights and Designs. Its My View the Design was a Space Filler
so Yes a Lot can Change

Tnx.
Operater

Back