Imperia | 95.3m | 27s | Truman | NORR

For the core (Beltline, Beltline adjacent, and DT) I'm confident we'll see at least 6 high-rises going at the same time.
4th street lofts
Yellowstone
Imperia
526 4th Ave
Nest
Francesco

Based on what I've heard, there's also a decent chance of WVTIII and Sovereign. Depending on the speed of 4th street lofts, we could see as many as 8 high-rises u/c in the core.

For the core (Beltline, Beltline adjacent, and DT) I'm confident we'll see at least 6 high-rises going at the same time.
4th street lofts
Yellowstone
Imperia
526 4th Ave
Nest
Francesco

Based on what I've heard, there's also a decent chance of WVTIII and Sovereign. Depending on the speed of 4th street lofts, we could see as many as 8 high-rises u/c in the core.
4th street lofts and the Imperia right on 4th street, and the Yellowstone and 526 4th Ave near 4th street... sounds like a lot of action may be happening along 4th!

Hopefully with all this new development on 4th somebody, somewhere actually decides to plant a few lilac trees as part of their development. I've always thought it's strange the street known for the lilac festival has zero lilacs on it. Thinking about it now, that new development on the corner of 17th and 4th would probably be a prime spot for a couple of them

Hopefully with all this new development on 4th somebody, somewhere actually decides to plant a few lilac trees as part of their development. I've always thought it's strange the street known for the lilac festival has zero lilacs on it. Thinking about it now, that new development on the corner of 17th and 4th would probably be a prime spot for a couple of them
There are a fair number of lilac bushes in the community in Mission, but I think the urban corridor nature of 4th just means there's not a lot of places for a large bush (vs a tree which can grow above the pedestrian realm). But walk around Mission, especially a week or two before the festival, and follow your nose...

IMG_6830.jpeg

7yr old lilac tree

but full disclosure, its been watered more than once a year

As on most, this will hinge on the quality of the glazing system.

If this ends up with pronounced mullions and flat spandrel it won’t look like it does in the rendering. The main level in the rendering is also low on glazing structure so…
The last DP submission had the glazing significantly broken up

image-90.png

Back