News   Apr 03, 2020
 5.4K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 4.3K     0 

Calgary Flames Official Thread

I expect the Flames to finish 28th. IF we trade Kadri, Andersson or Weegar, then maybe we come dead last. Bennett is still our highest ever draft pick at #4, I could see us matching that this year.

Yeah I doubt we bottom out like Chicago, San Jose, Columbus. I think we surprise and battle for a wildcard till January and then start falling down.

I think Kuzmenko and Mantha get traded 100%, maybe Andersson if he does not want to stick around for the rebuild, but I alswasy thought of him as the next Captain of the Flames.

One thing ill say is when the Flames have no expectations, that is when they start playing well lmao

That's too bad. I had always hoped Rick Ball would get promoted to HNIC and Singh could go away.
With him now being in the Sportsnet fold, I'm wonder if Jon does take some work away from Singh. People are not fans of Singh but I don't mind him at all.

With Amazon doing the Monday Night Hockey, they've teased their broadcast crew but I don't think their studio crew, so still some things to settle yet.

Back