Crosstown | 88m | 30s | Anthem

Anthem' Parkside should be finishing up soon, and their Memorial Drive project is relatively modest scale. If not this project, what is next for Anthem?

They own the old CBC site, 2 sites in Currie and all their multi sites from their suburban land arm. There is zero market for the product that is designed at Crosstown and realistically they would prefer to have a gap in project continuity when it comes down to it!

This will be phased, south half of the site is first.

Just to echo what others have said in this thread, this is what Anthem told the community association in early July

"
UPDATE ON ANTHEM DEVELOPMENT
We spoke with Anthem’s representative regarding their plans for the site. They have informed us that there are no plans for development on this site for the next 12 months and until the economy improves.
The signs that are up around the site are general advertising for all of their properties and not for any one particular property
"

Well I wrote my previous reply nearly 1.5 years ago. Given the economy has only worsen, but we have seen some development since, any bets on when this gets developed? I would of thought is as much or more appeal over developments on the west side of downtown, or 1st ave in the belt line given its location

Back