Crosstown | 88m | 30s | Anthem

its also an older image

Not really though, can see Brookfield Place rising in the image, the core is almost as tall as BVC. Can only be like 2 years old, which wouldn't make much of a difference with what I'm talking about.

In terms of the Beltline - especially the west/middle of it ... it might just make a big difference lol.

Anyone know or willing to take a guess at the height of this one? Based on a rather blurry render, i count ~25-35 floors on the largest one?
Soooo somewhere between 325 and 450ft?

Yeah it's nothing lovely, but I'll take it over the derelict trailers, weed-permeated concrete, chain-link fencing, and garbage that are there now any day of the week.
Especially if it's closer to 450ft than it is to 325 :)

Not really though, can see Brookfield Place rising in the image, the core is almost as tall as BVC. Can only be like 2 years old, which wouldn't make much of a difference with what I'm talking about.
The image looks compressed downward and kind of squat, and it makes it looks more sparse. I think that's what it is.

The image looked weird to me too. Looking at buildings like WCP, it's clear the image is not normal. I've elongated the image a bit so that the background buildings look more to the true aspect ratio.

Screen+Shot+2018-01-02+at+5.31.24+PM.jpg

It makes some of the low rise buildings more noticeable.
Image1.jpg

Attachments

• Screen+Shot+2018-01-02+at+5.31.24+PM.jpg
    Screen+Shot+2018-01-02+at+5.31.24+PM.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 1,060
That actually looks much more realistic.

I can confirm (from the BP drawings) that the towers are 203.35' (21 storeys), 231.35' (24 storeys), 231.36' (24 storeys) and 287.34' (30 storeys). The project is basically on indefinite hold until the market picks up enough to justify bringing so many units online. The pedestrian bridge will be built as part of the development at the developer's cost.

I can confirm (from the BP drawings) that the towers are 203.35' (21 storeys), 231.35' (24 storeys), 231.36' (24 storeys) and 287.34' (30 storeys). The project is basically on indefinite hold until the market picks up enough to justify bringing so many units online. The pedestrian bridge will be built as part of the development at the developer's cost.
Awesome Thx!

Hi All,
This Project Looks to B Worth Following. With Possible Changes to Earlton Station as Well, There will B Projects on Both sides of McLeod Trail and McLeod Trail and
25th Ave Going Under Possible changes there will B a lot Happening. Total Outcome? For Now Its Any One's Guess. Have to Say I do Like the Towers so will B Most
Interested to See how It all Turns Out.
Tnx,
Operater

That's really too bad Calbusier but can't do nothing about the economics. Imagine this site, Curtis Block and The Hat all being built, that would be an awesome extension to the skyline South. Speaking of The Hat I noticed it's not on the map, is that because it's getting cancelled or was it just missed?

Hi,
These Projects at 25/Mac Tr, may B on Hold for a Wile but I Still have FAITH in the Calgary Economy. to see these Projects Through. Just Going to Take a While Lomger.

Tnx,
Operater.

Do we have any idea who the architect is on this project?

Back