Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Okay

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Not Great

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Still a bit early to tell - there's a difference to the rendering, but throw in a good sidewalk treatment, some good lighting and planters and even if it deviates somewhat, the vibe is achieved. I would prefer the urban treatment we are seeing come together than anything that nailed the rendering but the rendering wasn't the issue, such as the building across the street:

1600961669204.png

RNDSQR is the most overhyped architectural firm in the city. Nothing they do ever comes out like their renderings. All flash no substance. The Inglewood building will be so value engineered that it will probably end up looking like trash.

Nah, RNDSQR is nailing it more than any other developer.
A) At procuring good architects
B) Insisting on high level design from the design team
C) Executing the design as best possible

Have there been a few situations that didn't come out as rendered? Sure, but they've set the bar high from the get go.

Even if all of these were shy of the mark, they are all worthy of multiplying.
https://www.rndsqr.ca/projects

Nah, RNDSQR is nailing it more than any other developer.
A) At procuring good architects
B) Insisting on high level design from the design team
C) Executing the design as best possible

Have there been a few situations that didn't come out as rendered? Sure, but they've set the bar high from the get go.

Even if all of these were shy of the mark, they are all worthy of multiplying.
https://www.rndsqr.ca/projects
How did Grow turn out? I dont think I've seen any pictures since its completion?

RNDSQR is the most overhyped architectural firm in the city. Nothing they do ever comes out like their renderings. All flash no substance. The Inglewood building will be so value engineered that it will probably end up looking like trash.
i think all their townhouse projects look good, especially the one on 5th st and 19th ave, they made great use of that lot

i think all their townhouse projects look good, especially the one on 5th st and 19th ave, they made great use of that lot
RNDSQR ended up selling the project a while back, but it's almost done according to the latest pics in the thread.

My mistake. yes they are the developer. My beef is everything they seem to do becomes value engineered or watered down from the original vision. Not a big fan of the GROW project. Hopefully they can prove me wrong on the Inglewood project because it looks stunning in the renderings.

Does "that cladding" rhyme with "devastatingly underwhelmed" 🤔

Back