Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Not Great

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
From the lineup at Village Ice Cream
F14495DE-1814-4BDA-8321-AC64F9004F17.jpeg

I think something is up. It's a rare thing for a project to migrate to a different cladding solution after a significant amount was already installed. I find it bizarre. I mean, fastening details etc are usually pretty specific. Also, is it just me or has general progress really slowed down here? I'm not sure because I rarely have a chance to get up there. Still hoping for the best.

I think something is up. It's a rare thing for a project to migrate to a different cladding solution after a significant amount was already installed. I find it bizarre. I mean, fastening details etc are usually pretty specific. Also, is it just me or has general progress really slowed down here? I'm not sure because I rarely have a chance to get up there. Still hoping for the best.
Exterior work has definitely ground to a halt. I haven’t noticed any changes in a few weeks.

Exterior work has definitely ground to a halt. I haven’t noticed any changes in a few weeks.

Couldn't be happier with how the cladding is turning out! With the amount of change and challenges faced on this project it'll be a great case study when it's said and done.

Unfortunately the north cladding had manufacture defects and required a removal + replacement. Caused a big delay to remaining facades but thankfully won't impact final schedule.

Back