Votes: 14 25.0%
  • So So

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have to say Telus Sky and Brookfield Place both look great at night. That's a great shot of BP @Da_Master. What type of camera did you take that with?
I actually took it with my phone, it's iPhone 7. My DSLR stopped working a little while back and I haven't decided whether I'm fixing it, buying a new one or just keep on using my phone as it does surprisingly good job even at low light, the only thing I kinda miss is wide angle lens that's really handy for urban photography.

Reactions: AJX
I actually took it with my phone, it's iPhone 7. My DSLR stopped working a little while back and I haven't decided whether I'm fixing it, buying a new one or just keep on using my phone as it does surprisingly good job even at low light, the only thing I kinda miss is wide angle lens that's really handy for urban photography.
Thanks! Amazing shot from a phone camera.

A few pictures taken at around 8pm today:

Some of the concrete fencing has been removed:
35170896625_ef17b98a82_b.jpg

You can see trees inside already:
35040086611_a606ee47bd_b.jpg

Across the street, little park getting its makeover:
35170896365_43b9c82383_b.jpg

34325830654_803b10163c_b.jpg

34784246000_f3e546cb3c_b.jpg

34325830524_e33e855ac7_h.jpg

Hi Group,
I'll B Interested to see how this turns out say by the Fall and in the next 6 Months come say Christmas. Lot of Opportunities really.To bad the 2nd Tower is Not on the Way Up. Hope it Doesn't Turn into a One Tower Wonder Like 1st Cdn Centre Did.

Tnx,
Andrew,

If I remember correctly, No one is expected to move in until late 2018. I wonder if that will effect the program space (plaza), christmas decorations and, crown lighting for the rest of this year?

Sweet Jesus. *drools*

The Western Giants...

Exactly, as it is the closest building of the 4 to the photographer. I believe that is called parallax differential? I may be wrong, but either way will still be an incredible view. Two of the coolest major towers on the continent (Telus Sky and The Bow), and one of the classiest/high quality glass major towers in Canada (Brookfield Place East), all in one view :D

Exactly, as it is the closest building of the 4 to the photographer. I believe that is called parallax differential? I may be wrong, but either way will still be an incredible view. Two of the coolest major towers on the continent (Telus Sky and The Bow), and one of the classiest/high quality glass major towers in Canada (Brookfield Place East), all in one view :D
I have no idea but I did a google search on it and apparently there is a math formula for it....for those with a mathematical aptitude (not me).

If I remember correctly, No one is expected to move in until late 2018. I wonder if that will effect the program space (plaza), christmas decorations and, crown lighting for the rest of this year?

If nothing has changed Scotiabank is moving its main branch and some departments to brookfield this upcoming autumn. Last year they have signed a deal for ~10% of Brookfield's space if I am not mistaken.

^^ That's right! I totally forgot about that!

Hi Group,
A Few Questions. Those 2 Bldgs West of Telus on the North Side of 7th Ave. What's in Those Bldgs Now? It used to B Alberta Gvmnt and Telus Infrastructure if iI am Correct. Saw the remarks Scotia Bank is Moving Their Main Branch to Brookfield Place. so what happens to the Branch at 8/2? Its been there since the Middle 70s Since they Blt the Scotia Tower. Close to 45 Yrs Ago..
Tnx,
Operater.

Hi Group,
A Few Questions. Those 2 Bldgs West of Telus on the North Side of 7th Ave. What's in Those Bldgs Now? It used to B Alberta Gvmnt and Telus Infrastructure if iI am Correct. Saw the remarks Scotia Bank is Moving Their Main Branch to Brookfield Place. so what happens to the Branch at 8/2? Its been there since the Middle 70s Since they Blt the Scotia Tower. Close to 45 Yrs Ago..
Tnx,
Operater.
I'm going to guess it gets shut down. Fingers crossed this paves the way for demolition of Scotia.

Back